The SAFE partnership has released a document which offers a proposal of a multi-agency set of procedures for intervention in cases of violence and abuse of older women. The document has been drafted based on the work of national collaborative learning groups involving more than 100 professionals working in the area of violence/ abuse prevention…Read More
- THE FINAL CONFERENCE OF THE SAFE PROJECT
- Fourth partners meeting, Helsinki, Finland
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW SOCIAL AND HEALTH SERVICES, POLICE FORCES AND JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES CAN WORK TOGETHER TO TACKLE ABUSE AGAINST OLDER WOMEN? “SAFE” CAN HELP YOU!
- 1st November 2018 – Third partner meeting in Athens
- Second partner meeting in Braga, Portugal